About Me

My photo
Bronx, New York
Urban Forum’s Mission Statement Urban Forum was designed and developed on the premise of giving signed and unsigned artist the platform to expose their talents and gifts to the masses. What separates Urban Forum from other online radio talk shows is that we record our show live in front of a studio audience giving the artist twice the exposure. Urban Forum provides an expressive platform to discuss solvable issues and concerns that affect our lives, our community and our people. We believe by conversing on these important topics, we are strengthening and uplifting others while strengthening and uplifting ourselves. Urban Forum, Our People, Our Lives, Our Community

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

How can any other please me


How can any other please me, but my Black Man…how could any other know of my struggle as a Black Woman…but my Black Man. For I was created for Him, especially for Him…His vision has become my vision. My heart beat…beat because of His existence…our blood is the blood of our tribal fathers & mothers, who taught us before birth of our struggles we will endure..The command to remain strong, diligent and never give up on each other, but I have a question for you my beloved King…No disrespect to you lord, for you were created in the image of our Most High…

Why have you given up on me, the Black Woman, who was especially created for you? Why are you with another? Can they really satisfy your purpose we were are meant to achieve? Why are you so willing to allow our heritage to be dissolve through the breeding of our culture, with another? Our culture our traditions, for which we have already been robbed as I feet, set up this land. Am I no longer sanctified, virtuous, since the raping by our slave masters? Am I no longer desirable since giving birth to our children? Whatever has taken your attention away, please return to your rightful place…I need you…your sons & daughters need you. For our mission has not concluded, actually, it’s just began…we still have to fulfill our destiny, our true purpose. Yes, I’ll be the first to admit, I’ve made a wrong mistake…being tricked…fooled by the serpent…a sin I still bare. Don’t you see this to be a ploy to destroy us, “The Black Family?” Nevertheless, my sweet, loving King you have been fool by the evilest of them all…you’ve been tricked and fooled by the white woman
.

No comments: