About Me

My photo
Bronx, New York
Urban Forum’s Mission Statement Urban Forum was designed and developed on the premise of giving signed and unsigned artist the platform to expose their talents and gifts to the masses. What separates Urban Forum from other online radio talk shows is that we record our show live in front of a studio audience giving the artist twice the exposure. Urban Forum provides an expressive platform to discuss solvable issues and concerns that affect our lives, our community and our people. We believe by conversing on these important topics, we are strengthening and uplifting others while strengthening and uplifting ourselves. Urban Forum, Our People, Our Lives, Our Community

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Love So Deep

Love so deep you will never understand

To bad things didn't go as they were planned

I lay at night and think of my life

Wishing I had the chance to make you my husband

You came in and took control

Not only did I fall in love with you, I fell in love with your soul

Loving me daily without any questions

I told you before, boy you're truly a blessin'

You understood all of my ways

You brought joy to all of my days

When I think of what a Black Man should be

Please believe me....you're the first face my mind can see

Unbelievable, the love that you gave

Joined as one riding our love like a wave

Even if you were paralyzed from your feet to your head

I'd carry you every day from the car to your bed

Knew it was special right from the start

Love so deep I'd write my vows to your heart........Black Man!

No comments: